HYATT REGENCY JERSEY CITY
2 Exchange Pl, Jersey City, NJ 07302
T +1 (201) 469-1234
GS1 rates include continenta breakfast for one and free WIFI. Rates are available until 3 March 2017, subject to availability. Book early to ensure the best rate!
For questions or changes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Single room $259.00 (17-25 March 2017) per room/night + 14% city tax
New Security Procedures
We are putting safety first with our new procedures. Please help us by:
- Providing your photo ID at the registration desk to receive your badge.
- Wear your badge at all times during the event. It is required for entry to all activities and sessions.
Registration location: Hyatt Regency, 2 Exchange Pl, Jersey City, NJ 07302, main lobby
Registration hours: Sun 16:00 – 18:00, Mon-Tues: 07:00-17:00, Wed-Thurs: 08:00-17:00
Business casual attire is recommended for all sessions. Networking dinner is casual attire.
Newark Liberty International Airport
The airport is located 13 miles from the Hyatt Regency in Jersey City, NJ. The staff here will gladly answer any questions about the airport facilities or direct you to tour operators and airlines.
Local transportation options
Available services at the concierge desk:
- Tours & cruises
- Broadway & theater/show tickets
- Transportation options
- Dinner reservations
- Site seeing packages
NY Waterway Ferry
$6.00 per ride to World Financial Center
$7.00 per ride to Pier 11
$8.00 per ride to 39th Street
$4.00 per ride to World Financial Center
Additional information or 1.800.53-FERRY
PATH Rail System
Plan your travel into Manhattan by taking the PATH train located next to the hotel at the Exchange Place station. PATH trains run Monday-Sunday.
Schedule information is available here.
Adults - $2.75
7 days a week 24 hours - Check schedule for more information
Taxicabs populate the streets surrounding our hotel that will take you to your destination 24 hours a day. If a taxicab’s top light is illuminated, the cab is available.
- Tipping is customary in the US and is not included in prices. Ask for a manager if you received poor service and do not feel tipping appropriate.
- For dining and restaurants, tips should be 15-20% of the total bill
- For lounges, pubs, and bars, servers should receive $1 per drink
- 20% is customary for other service industry services such as salon or spas
In March, the temperature ranges from 30-50 degrees Fahrenheit.